Dr. Claudia Nagel
- As an expert in strategy and change processes, Dr Claudia Nagel advises both companies and managerial staff.
- After a bank apprenticeship and Business Administration studies in Cologne and Paris (HEC), she obtained a Dr. phil. in Organisational Psychology with a dissertation on Volkswagen’s corporate culture.
- This was followed by various university teaching positions and a management role at a research institute (Institute for Business Ethics).
- Her next step initially involved taking on project management roles in the field of banking before moving to corporate consultancy (Gemini Consulting), where she primarily designed and assisted with company-wide change processes.
- After this came managerial positions within the field of banking (Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse). She was a partner of an executive search company, where she was responsible for selecting and coaching executives.
- While working, she also completed postgraduate studies at the ISAP in Zurich, and is a psychoanalyst according to C. G. Jung.
- She now runs her own consultancy company, NAGEL & COMPANY Management Consulting, which was formed from the company Mercurius Management Consulting, founded in 2005, and takes the internal development of the psychoanalytical business administration strategic consultancy approach into account.
- Since March 2016 she is appointed as Visiting Proefssor within Hull University Business School, UK. She is also Research Fellow at Zeppelin University, Friedrichshafen.
- Dr Claudia Nagel has lived and worked in Paris, New York and London and speaks fluent English, French and Spanish.
The Nagel & Company team is made up of experienced consultancy experts. With their different fields of specialisation, they enable us to provide our customers with extensive consultancy services.
Within the various business fields, we have a tried-and-tested network of competent service providers in order to reliably fulfil the many different customer requirements.
We are actively involved in art and culture because these enrich our lives and inspire us in our work.
Since 2008 Claudia Nagel has focused on the subject Behavioral Strategy and enhanced her approach of psychodynamic strategy consulting. In 2013 she published the world's first book on this topic.
Behavioral Strategy. Thoughts and Feelings in the decision-making process. The unconscious and the company's sucess.MORE